Thursday, January 21, 2010

TUCSON LAUNCHES INNOVATE THE PIXAR WAY

Yesterday, Bill spoke at the Loft Cinema in Tucson to an enthusiastic audience. In attendance was Amanda Shauger from KXCI Community Radio who was there to record clips for a radio show featuring Innovate the Pixar Way.

In a follow-up email message to us, she wrote, "last night through the magic of Google, I discovered an article about my girl scout troop from 1975. It described our awards dish dinner at a local park. Our badges were acknowledged and the one I remember best was from our skating lessons. It was a little trip down memory lane and I remembered how fun that was and how proud I was...didn't think too much about it until during the talk when Mr. Capodagli said that his greatest finding of Pixar was to look at things through the eyes of a child."

We hope everyone who reads Innovate the Pixar Way will remember the importance of doing just that! Thank you, Amanda!

No comments: